- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- 3 months or more related experience necessary.
- Must be able to perform this job successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Demonstrates knowledge of food preparation for modified diets based upon restrictions relating to age, nutrient and texture modifications. Able to explain food safety issues
appropriate for age.
- Adheres to Compass Park Department Policy and Procedures on Universal Precautions and patient isolation.
- Communicates any resident / employee related problems to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to take orders, enter them into POS system. Ability to give excellent customer service.
- Uses all PPE personal protective equipment correctly.
- Follows Board of Health and department sanitation procedures and maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Accurately inventories and maintains necessary supplies to ensure efficiency of retail operation.
- Maintains work station and production area in a clean and orderly condition at all times.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals used, following directions recommended by manufactures and per MSDS sheets.
- The ability to uphold Compass Park standards of customer service
- Supports the Mission, Values and Vision of Compass Park.
- Is knowledgeable of resident rights and ensures an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- Supports, cooperates with and implements procedures and programs for:
- Safety, including universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
- Confidentiality of all data, including resident, employee and operations data.
- Quality Assurance and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Compliance with current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behavior.
- Supports and participates in common teamwork
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
- Uses tactful, appropriate communications in sensitive and emotional situations.
- Follows up as appropriate with supervisor, co-workers or residents regarding reported complaints, problems and concerns.
- Promotes positive public relations with residents, family members and guests.
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress code including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned