Compass Park is a community where you belong.
Individuals looking for an excellent work experience in their field of expertise will find that at Compass Park – you will feel it the minute you step on campus. Our staff in the Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center are not only experts in senior health care but compassionate individuals who are following a calling. Through the support of this caring group and the availability of continuing education and training, we are certain you’ll find opportunities in our organization beneficial to your career development. Compass Park isn’t just a vibrant community for people ages 55+, it’s a great place to work!
- Complete health, vision, and dental care benefits with eligibility on the first day of the month after 60 days of employment
- Employee wellness program with a free fitness center
- Paid bereavement leave
- Generous paid time off plan (PTO) after 90 days of employment
- Short term/long term disability and life insurance
- 401 (k) matching savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
Individuals interested in applying for a position will need to complete an application. You may print the application and submit it to the Human Resources Department or you can submit the online application.
Compass Park provides a range of services to help our residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle.