• We have several openings for full & part-time WAITER/WAITRESS positions.
• Requirement: Food service experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Working for Compass Park at the Indiana Masonic Home is a wonderful place along with many ways to further your career. We are the leading provider of dining, nutrition, wellness and community services to America’s senior living communities. From our sustainable food practices and innovative culinary programs – to nursing,housekeeping, plant operations and landscaping, we enrich the lives of seniors every day. To do that, we need the best and brightest to work with us. We’re seeking talented people who have a passion for seniors. We’re making a difference every day. Are you ready to join us?
Full time associates at Compass Park at the Indiana Masonic Home are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
• Fitness Membership
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life Insurance for Associates (paid by company) and Eligible Dependents
• Short Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD) (paid by Company)
• Paid Holidays
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
• Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
• Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
• Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly, and special requests are accommodated.
• Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
• Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
• Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
• Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
• Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
• Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
• Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
• Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.